Scrum Master Certified (SMC) professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitiates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensures that Scrum processes are being followed.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC) certification by SCRUMstudy (about the certifying authority) after passing the certification exam.
Instructor-led 2-Day Classroom Course
This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in working as a Scrum Master.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is preferable to complete the Scrum Developer Certified (SDC) certification before applying for the Scrum Master certification.
- Multiple Choice
- 100 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam.
SMC Classroom Course
Classroom course includes 16 hours (2 days) Instructor-led classroom study plus 180 days access to our online Learning Management System. Details of both are listed below:
1. Classroom Course Material
- Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) student workbook
- Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) case study booklet
- Scrum process chart
- Scrum estimation cards
- Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide), which is the definitive guide for Scrum
2. Online Course Material
- SBOK Guide 3rd edition (soft copy)
- Roles Guide for SMC Course (What to read from SBOK Guide?)
- SMC Certification Exam (Proctored Online Exam)
- Online Certificate
- Physical Certificate
- Name Addition to SCRUMstudy Certification Registry
- 180 days online access