For projects: Date = start date
For Projects: Date = project finish date
Client: OPAL Distributors, Pakistan
Business Intelligence system design and deployment.
Data extraction, transformation, loading, modeling, analysis, visualization, reporting/dashboarding and distribution.
Client: FOUNDR, Australia
Marketing intelligence and strategy. Analysis of customer experience big data.
Text analytics and Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Client: GOT IT, INC. USA
Online Expert consulting and Tutoring.
Client: TEMPO SPORTS INTELLIGENCE, USA
Business Intelligence System Design and Implementation: Marketing Intelligence and Sponsorship Evaluation system designed and delivered involving complex hierarchy of industry specific Objectives and Key Performance Factors.
Client: WORKMAN FURNITURE, Pakistan
This is timeline description. Please click here to change this description.
Management Consulting Projects
- Workman Furniture, Lahore, Pakistan.
Scope: Enterprise Lean Transformation
- Tempo Sports Intelligence, Minneapolis, USA.
Scope: Sponsorship Evaluation Application Design and Development – Business Intelligence System Design
- National Health Regulatory Authority (NHRA), Bahrain
Scope: Monitoring System for Regulatory parameters for Health Centres in Bahrain – Business Intelligence Services
- Safe Harbor Maritime Academy, USA
Scope: Streamline and automate Academy students’ performance reporting system – Business Intelligence services
- Naisa Brand Products Limited, Trinidad and Tobago
Scope: Inventory Management System design and implementation – Lean Management and Business Intelligence Services
- PMG Consulting LLC, Egypt
Scope: Project Management Corporate Course Design
- Got It, Inc., USA
Scope: Expert solutions in Microsoft Excel – Business Intelligence services
- Sportium Apuestas Digital, SAU, Spain
Scope: Business Intelligence services for Project and portfolio reports
- Net Partner Services, LLC, USA
Scope: Business Intelligence / Big Data Sets / Custom Reporting Needed – Dynamic Connection of CRM with Power BI
Trainings & Certifications conducted
Total Distinct Participants since 2015 = 189
The table below shows the enrollment numbers in each Course. Some participants are registered in more than one course. We have counted the number of participants. If number of enrolments are counted, then the total enrolments are 450.
[table id=43 responsive=”collapse” /]
Different domains of our work
- Lean Management (Business Performance Improvement: Speed, Quality, Cost)
- Business Intelligence Solutions
- KPIs based performance measurement
- Information management
- Management dashboards for effective decision making
Organizational Capacity Building through professional training to sustain & continuously improve performance
- Effective Time Management
- Project Management
- Lean Management
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS PREPARATION
We offer individuals and organizations opportunities to build their capacity according to international state-of-the-art standards.
We are currently offering Professional Certification preparation in partnership with VMEdu, Inc (USA) in following professional disciplines:
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management)
- PRINCE2 (Projects In Controlled Environment)
- MSP (Managing Successful Programs)
- RM (Risk Management)
- 6 SIGMA
- SSYB (6 Sigma Yellow Belt)
- SSGB (6 Sigma Green Belt)
- SSBB (6 Sigma Black Belt)
- LSSBB (Lean 6 Sigma Black Belt)
- IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT (ITIL)
- ITIL Foundation
- ITIL Intermediate Level
- ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle
- ITIL Expert Level
- ITIL Master Qualification
- BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional)
- SCRUM & AGILE
- SFC (Scrum Fundamentals Certified)
- SDC (Scrum Developer Certified)
- SMC (Scrum Master Certified)
- SPOC (Scrum Product Owner Certified)
- ESMC (Expert Scrum Master Certified)