The purpose of the Scrum Fundamentals Certified exam is to confirm you have basic understanding of the Scrum framework. On passing the exam, you will be accredited as “Scrum Fundamentals Certified”.
Scrum Fundamentals Certified (SFC™) course is tailored to help anyone interested to know more about Scrum; learn about key concepts in Scrum as defined in the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK®Guide) 3rd edition; and to get a basic understanding of how Scrum framework works in delivering successful projects.
SCRUMstudy is the global certification body for Scrum and Agile certifications. The quality of its study resources, use of technology to create user-friendly processes, trainer accreditation process, and the focus on interactive training methodologies distinguishes it in the world of Scrum and Agile certifications.
1-Day Workshop Details
WORKSHOP COVERS THE FOLLOWING
- Introduction to Scrum
- Overview of Scrum
- History of Scrum
- Why use Scrum
- Purpose of the Scrum Body of Knowledge Guide (SBOK)
- Framework of the SBOK Guide
- How to use SBOK
- Scrum Principles
- Scrum Aspects
- Introduction to Scrum Principles
- Roles Guide and Empirical Process Control
- Value-based Prioritization
- Iterative Development
- Scrum Vs Traditional Project Management.
- Workshop slides
- Interactive exercises
- Online course access for 30 days.
- Online exam access (no additional fee).
Scrum Intro video
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 30 questions need to be answered correctly to pass
- 60 minutes duration
- Online un-proctored exam
- Digital Certificate
WORKSHOP VENUE, SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION
- Click below to see exact location:
Schedule (0830 to 1630 hrs)
- Sat 18 Jan 2020
- Sat 25 Jan 2020
- Sat 1 Feb 2020