Personal Development > Stress Management
Growing Resilience, Mental Toughness and Wellbeing | Thriving Though Adversity | Navigating Challenges | Managing Stress
What you will learn
- Identify the ways you manage stress and build your resilience with strategies to develop resilience in yourself and others.
- Examine your experience of emotions to improve well-being and organizational effectiveness.
- Explore why you feel the way that you do in difficult situations and how your emotions impact upon your performance.
- Determine how your emotional intelligence relates to your resilience.
Who should take this course?
- Anyone with a leadership position within an organization.
- Anyone who experiences emotionally intense situations inside or outside of work.
- Anyone with an interest in developing their ability to manage their emotions.
- Anyone who wants to have a deeper understanding of how they react to events and how to work better with other people under stress.
- Anyone with an interest in developing their resilience.
- We all have emotions! You will need an open mind and a willingness to learn.
- Anyone with an interest in understanding how to manage their emotions.
- Anyone with the commitment to developing their ability to manage the emotional dimensions of life should be well placed to undertake this course.
- Anyone with a willingness to complete the practical activities to grow and develop their resilience and stress management skills
This course includes
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Closed captions
- Audio description in existing audio
- Certificate of completion