[spacer height=”-50px”]The dashboards are being updated for the New PMBOK Guide 6th edition. Will be available on 7 May 2018.
PMBOK 5 ed. Dashboard
Based on the PMBOK Guide 5th edition, here are some cool dashboards for the PMP certification aspirants. These are interactive and will help you in further strengthening your understanding of the PMBOK Guide framework, ITTOs hierarchy, Process interactions, useful links explaining the application of Tools & Techniques in real projects, and much more.
Let’s explore three out of many more coming up dashboards.
- PMBOK Guide 5th edition Statistics
- Detailed ITTOs
- Detailed Inputs and Outputs hierarchy and related Processes, Knowledge Areas and Process Groups
Note: Please see the dashboards below, you can click a button in the bottom right to see in full screen view.
[spacer height=”-20px”]PMBOK 5 ed. Statistics
[expand title=”Tools & Techniques and Outputs distribution in Process Groups”]
[table id=24 /][/expand]
[expand title=”Tools & Techniques and Outputs distribution in Knowledge Areas”]
[table id=25 /][/expand]
PMBOK 5 ed. PROCESS DRILLDOWNS
This dashboard allows you to drilldown from the Process Group down to the inputs, tools & techniques and outputs level.
- Slice with a Process Group will display all Knowledge Areas in that Process Group, Processes under all the related Knowledge Areas, ITTOs related to all those processes.
- By clicking on a single process, you can slice the ITTOs and display only those related to the selected Process.[/expand]
PMBOK 5 ed. ITTOs
Now, this dashboard takes you one step deeper
- Here you have 4 types of filters/slicers that present the structure of Inputs, Tools & Techniques and Outputs distribution within the Processes, Knowledge Areas and Process Groups. These slicers can be applied simultaneously and in whatever sequence you may like.
- When a slicer is applied all related elements under the other Categories are displayed. For example, if a ‘INITIATING Process Group’ slicer is applied, all related Knowledge Areas, Processes, Inputs, Tools & Techniques and Outputs are displayed. With the resulting display you can easily observe the connections between various Inputs and Outputs.[/expand]
Detailed Inputs & Outputs hierarchy – PMBOK 5 ed.
This dashboard provides you with the power to go further deep into the PMBOK Framework hierarchy of Inputs and Outputs.
- Select an item from the list of Inputs and Outputs and you will be able to track in which processes the selected item goes as an Input and which Processes produces it as an output.[/expand]