Design > Design Tools > ANSYS
Learn the basics of FEA and how to conduct FEA and CFD analyses using ANSYS Mechanical and ANSYS Fluent.
What you will learn
- The theory of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and how to use it to solve engineering problems using ANSYS.
- ANSYS Workbench Interface, Engineering Data & Creating Custom Materials.
- Geometry Creation for analysis using ANSYS Design Modeller and ANSYS Spaceclaim.
- How to conduct a Static Structural and Static Thermal Analysis along with combined Thermo-structural Analysis.
- How to conduct a Modal and Buckling Analysis.
- How to conduct a Topology Optimization Study.
- How to conduct a Computational Fluid Dynamics Study Using ANSYS Fluent.
- How to create geometries for CFD Analysis
- How to conduct a conjugate Heat Transfer analysis using ANSYS Fluent.
- How to solve Fluid-Solid Interaction (FSI) Problems using ANSYS.
Who should take this course?
- Anyone willing to learn how to conduct engineering simulations using ANSYS.
- Engineering Students specially Mechanical Engineering Students wanting to equip themselves with FEA and CFD Skills.
- Mechanical Designers who want to improve their skillset.
- No prior knowledge of ANSYS is required.
- In-Depth understanding of Finite Element Analysis is recommended but not required, as the required theory is explained in the course.
- Access to ANSYS Workbench version 18.0 or higher.
- A basic knowledge of Solid Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer.
- Enthusiasm and drive to learn by doing.
This course includes
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion