CATEGORY: Design > Web Design > WordPress
In 2022, build a beautiful responsive WordPress site that looks great on all devices. No experience required.
What you will learn
- Install WordPress on your PC or Mac computer
- so you can learn without having to pay hosting or domain fees.
- This course will teach anyone to build a functional
- responsive website with WordPress.
- Navigate around the WordPress dashboard
- know what everything does and how to use it.
- Understand the main features of WordPress
- Create pages and posts
- and most importantly
- know the difference between the two.
- Create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful.
- Correctly use post categories and tags
- and understand why these can cause you problems at the search engines if used incorrectly.
- Know how to configure WordPress for best results
- Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them
- Protect their WordPress website from hackers and spammers
- Create a static homepage useful for most websites
- or a blog like homepage useful for bloggers.
- Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser
Who should take this course?
- If you want to learn WordPress without paying for a web host
- this course is perfect. I’ll show you how you can install WordPress on your very own computer while you learn.
- This course is for you if you want to build a website
- whether for personal or business reasons.
- If you want to learn to master WordPress without getting bogged down with technical jargon
- this course is for you.
- If you want to get step-by-step
- over-the-shoulder tuition from an ex-school teacher who has been using and teaching WordPress since 2004.
- This course is perfect for you if you are taking over an existing WordPress website
- or want to build one from scratch
- but don’t know where to start.
- This course is for anyone that wants to be the WordPress goto guy.
- No prior knowledge of WordPress is required as everything will be covered in this course.
- You will need a working computer and a web browser connected to the internet..
- You don’t need any coding experience at all. That is the beauty of WordPress.
This course includes
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 articles
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion