Skip to main content
PMBOK® Guide Statistics:
PMBOK GUIDE 6th EDITION DASHBOARDS
Dashboard 1: ITTOs Drilldown
- Filter processes by ‘Process Group’ and/or ‘Knowledge Area’
- Select a single process from the table to display ‘ITTOs’ related to only the selected process.
- The ‘Inputs’, ‘Tools and Techniques’ and ‘Outputs’ also display the documents and tools used.
Dashboard 2: Processes Data Flow Summary
- Displays the number of Predecessor processess, Inputs, Tool & Techniques and Outputs of all the 49 PMBOK Guide 6th edition processes.
- Notice, there are some processes which do not have any Predecessor processes.
- Some processes do not have Successor processes
- There are also a few processes, which do not have any Predecessor or Successor processes.
- All processes have Inputs and Outputs though.
Dashboard 3: PMBOK Guide Tools & Techniques Groups
- PMBOK Guide 6th edition organises Tools and Techniques in 6 different groups.
- However, quite a few are also UN-GROUPED.
- The Groups are:
- Data Gathering | Data Analysis | Data Representation | Decision Making | Communication Skills | Interpersonal and Team Skills
- This Dashboard allows you to understand the structure of the Groupings of Tools and Techniques, which T&T is used in one or many processes, …
- With multiple filtering options you can drill down to see Tools & Techniques with different perspectives.