Advanced Planning Baseline Schedule with Primavera P6 &Excel
- Step by step Planning Technique to create a detailed baseline schedule using Oracle Primavera latest version and Excel power excel power query
- Create activities, estimate the budget cost and resources in Excel and smartly export to Primavera P6
- Develop project cash flow and manpower histogram, shop drawings log, and procurement log.
- Real project case study to create a baseline schedule from scratch.
- All Project case study files will be shared with you open source so you can use on your next project.
Complete Contract Management Bootcamp: Zero to Hero
- Learn post-award contract management processes in a single course
- Write effective contractual letters and business emails
- Compare different types of claims in a project like acceleration, disruption, and extension of time.
- Compare the key concepts like Pre-Contract vs Post-Contract, Main Contract vs Subcontract, JV vs Consortium
- Access the full text of a typical Joint Venture Agreement and General Services Agreement
- Develop your own contract management responsibilities matrix. Solve “who does what” problem in your project
- Build a comprehensive contract administration manual for your company
- Tips and tactics for effective tendering and subcontracting
- Discuss different types of insurances and bonds fulfilling your project needs
- Implement change management and handle back-charges
- Discuss dispute resolution mechanisms and successful closing out of contracts.
Construction Procurement Management
- Procurement on engineering projects
- How to engage sub-contractors
- How to write scope of works, prepare and run tenders and select sub-contractors
- Construction Management
Construction Contract Management
- Why contract management is a critical skill for construction management professionals
- What a construction contract is made up of
- The purpose, styles, and use of construction contracts
- The difference between head-contracts and sub-contracts
- The types, formation, administration, risk and claim management of both head and sub-contracts
- How to effectively manage construction claims and disputes