About the PMI®
Project Management Institute®
The Project Management Institute PMI® is the world’s leading not-for-profit project management professional association. PMI® supports over half a million members in 170 countries worldwide. PMI® members are individuals practicing and studying project management in many different industry areas.
PMI® has become, and continues to be, the leading professional association in project management. More details can be found here: www.pmi.org
Certifications offered by PMI®
PMI offers a comprehensive certification program for project practitioners of all education and skill levels.
PMI certifications ensure that you and your projects excel.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)SM
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®
Benefits of being a CAPM®
- Regardless of your career stage, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on — or with — project teams.
- Organizations with standardized practices attain better results, as shown in our 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report. Because the CAPM recognizes your knowledge of the profession’s preeminent global standard (PMBOK® Guide), you’ll stand out to employers and be poised to move ahead.
- Project management is a rapidly growing profession. Through 2020, 1.57 million new jobs will be created each year and qualified practitioners are in demand. With the CAPM®, you’ll be on the fast track to opportunity.
- Better salary: It has been observed that professionals, who have the CAPM certification, draw more salary than their counterparts, who do not have the aforementioned certification.
- Globally recognized by leading companies: The CAPM certification is endorsed by leading companies.
For further information regarding the benefits of the CAPM certification, we request you to visit the following link: www.pmi.org